- 09-23-2013, 12:51 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 12:59 PM #3
Re: IOS 7 activation
1. Turn OFF your iPad.
2. Locate the ipsw file on your computer and move it to the trash bin.
3. Download a fresh copy of iTunes 11.1 and install it.
4. Reboot your computer
5. Initiate the iTunes app
6. Put your iPad in DFU mode and connect it to your computer via USB.
7. Select Restore via iTunes.
Hopefully, you will be able to get the device activated without a problem this time around. Let us know either way, please. Take care...
- By Nathan Galvez in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 10Last Post: 09-12-2014, 10:49 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Fausty82 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:30 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:38 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:49 PM