- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I have my private calendar and my work calendar on my iphone. After the upgrade to iOS 7 my private calendar works fine but my work calendar gets duplicate entries.
for instance if I have a meeting with my boss at 10:30 AM its noted two times in the work calendar. Its really annoying cause I get 2 notifications too.
It's some issue with the private calendar because I've removed it so see if that helped but I still get double entries on my work calendar.
Any suggestions on what to do?
- 09-23-2013, 08:18 AM #2
- 09-23-2013, 08:21 AM #3
- 12-03-2013, 04:46 PM #4
Re: duplicate calendars
I had the same issue after the iOS7 upgrade w/ duplicate entries on one of my three calendars. I'm running iOS 7.0.3 and to fix this issue I changed the following settings on my phone: Settings > iCloud > Calendars > slide the switch to the off position.
- By pnicol1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 20Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:37 PM
- By jenil_295 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2013, 06:45 AM
- By estroh in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:52 PM
- By teacher1926 in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:02 PM
- By Chris Blackburn in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:44 AM