Apps won't download to my ipad with iOS7

jkosmensky

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I tried to download to apps to my iPad after installing iOS7. They did not appear on my iPad, however, they did show up on my iPhone. Strange. I tried restoring my iPad but that did not help. I finally plugged my iPhone in to my PC and installed the new apps into iTunes, then plugged in my iPad and installed them that way. What a pain! This never happened in any of the previous iOS. Any suggestions other than doing a reset, which I prefer to avoid if I can?

(I'm not sure what version iPad I have but the Model # is MD514LL/A, if that helps, and I bought it new in January - it was the latest version at that time.)

Thanks,

Jill

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Settings>> iTunes and AppStore>> see if automatic downloads is turned on for apps and updates... if not, turn them on for things you want auto-downloaded.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you, except that I've never experienced anything like that. Then again, I wonder if logging out of the iTunes & App Store and then logging back in would have solved the problem. Sometime, a restore as new is in order. I know it can be an inconvenience, but it often gets the job done...:)

Freddy 38

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar problem with my iPad 2. After installing ios 7.02 I get error when trying to download apps from the store. The message I get is " cannot download app right now , try again later". But it never works. The app goes to the bought items but you can't download it from there either. I haven't figured out a solution yet. My iPhone 4 doesn't have this problem.

Timothy Lee3

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Following the IOS8 update, my iPad Air has been unable to update content. After spending hours on the phone with Apple Tech Support (log out, reset, log in, network reset. . .). After escalating, Super Support person has me reset and restore all applications as a new device.

First time took 9 hours to restore. Stopped restore and installed as a new iPad. Took a few hours to restore how it was. Within one week, the same problem occurred. Spent hours with Tech Support, then Super Support person told me that iTunes/App Team started working on the issue, then escalated to Super Genius Engineer will review issue and call me. Well, I did a reset and restored applications as a new device.

Still waiting for the call. BTW, the Kindle HDX 8.9 is looking really nice.

jimgrillo

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Have same problem with iPad Air after iOS 8.0 upgrade. Rebooted and reset to no avail. Please advise when you hear back from tech support.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711