- 09-22-2013, 12:19 PM #2
Re: how to make a URL a favorite in Safari
On your phone - go to settings>> Safari>> Favorites -- in there, you'l get your bookmarks - and you can pick a bookmark folder to be favorites... my 'favorites' have always been what is in my "bookmarks bar" from Safari on Mac - that's what filled in the iOS bookmark favorites when I first synced from my mac.
- By tbaptista in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 75Last Post: 01-12-2014, 04:18 AM
- By kuruptlon in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:51 PM
- By Sheila Graff in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 08:49 AM
- By Recipe7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
- By lcp03o in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:41 AM