- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Can't publish a video with my IPad or iPhone to YouTube since the new iOS 7 upgrade!
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it can be fixed or if I can uninstall the new iOS 7 until they get the kinks worked out?
I had been filming on my iPad and publishing the videos on YouTube all the time. Then I did the upgrade. Now every time I want to publish (on iPhone or iPad) it freezes and won't budge. I have to go out of the camera area and come back in. Then of course everything I just typed in for the title and description is gone. Errrrggghhh! So frustrating!
Does anyone know what can be done to make it work smoothly again?
Thank you all in advance,
Sheila ; )
- 09-21-2013, 09:31 PM #2
- 09-26-2013, 08:49 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Can't publish a video with my IPad or iPhone to YouTube since the new iOS 7 upgrade!
I publish as well, many from the iphone. What I'm seeing and testing another right now is that the application is not necessarily freeezing, but rather it's giving NO FEEDBACK that it is working. The part where it typically says "Preparing Video" looks like the app has frozen. Once it gets to Publishing to YouTube, then it starts telling you what's going on. As I'm watching, not seeing a great deal of updating on the status "Publishing to YouTube", but I expect that's the bug. The updating of the status!! Let it sit for say twice the time you expect it to take to publish and it should work. Hope this helps with yours.
- By mjd213 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Keldog in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 38Last Post: 10-25-2013, 08:11 AM
- By yaynative in forum iOS 7Replies: 17Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:52 AM
- By jaybird28 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:19 PM
- By Trusttee in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:02 PM