Siri and GPS in iOS7
So I leave siri's location based services on so I can ask siri "how to get hoem" or "where is mcdonalds" ect. However in iOS 7 once you as Siri ANY question, REGARDLESS IF IT IS A "location" question, gps won't turn off after the question is answered. You have to turn off all location based services to actually turn off gps.
How do I report this to apple?
- 09-21-2013, 05:20 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 09:35 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Siri and GPS in iOS7
I'm seeing something similar. Each time something unexpectedly drains my battery, the GPS has been "on" and it says on until I turn off the Phone app. The only thing that has used the GPS in Settings/Privacy is Siri. I don't remember doing anythihng with Siri. When I launch the Phone app, GPS doesn't turn on. When I make a call, it doesn't turn on. But sometime when I'm not watching, it turns on and stays on - and it seems to be associated with Siri whether I use it or not.
- By Pete M in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:18 PM
- By John 9 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:55 PM
- By kealonnix in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 01:22 PM
- By greystealth in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:52 AM
- By raysivley in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:27 AM