I searched the forum and didn't find any answers to my question. Forgive me if I missed it --- this is a screen shot of my notification screen. The weather finally caught up, and it's telling me I have a wedding at 3pm. But why is there nothing under "calendar" (list of 5 items are all blank) shouldn't wedding be listed there??
Also - I have the frequent location setting turned on - but how does it actually come up with traffic/time info? I checked the log and so far it has tracked me to work everyday and to the local convenience store (morning coffee) but nothing shows up in the notification center.
Re: Notification screen/calendar/traffic
I just realized that what I thought was a "list" view under calendar is really Time. Nothing showing because nothing at that time.
Still not understanding how the traffic thing is suppose to work.
- 09-21-2013, 07:19 AM #3
- By Alvils Malinovskis in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:13 PM
- By mad_iphone4 in forum iOS 7Replies: 32Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:47 AM
- By bahandi in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:19 AM
- By jenil_295 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:44 PM
- By raysivley in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:26 PM