- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPhone 5 and iPad Mini not recognising Apple's own lightning post-upgrade
My mum upgraded her iPhone 5 and iPad Mini to iOS7, but now she get's the error that the accessory is not recognized when she plugs in Apple's own lightning connector. Has anyone else had this problem? This is a certified, Apple-made accessory and it's not working with either device.
- 09-20-2013, 05:10 PM #2
Re: iPhone 5 and iPad Mini not recognising Apple's own lightning post-upgrade
If it's a cable that came with the Mini - Apple may replace it in one of their stores with an appointment with a Genius Bar and you can show the cable gives the error.
- 09-20-2013, 06:08 PM #3
- By Tanya Johnson in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2016, 11:00 PM
- By Ipheuria in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 129Last Post: 11-18-2013, 09:51 AM
- By tbaptista in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 129Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:01 PM
- By simplylaurakb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:38 AM
- By mikeo007 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:41 PM