3rd gen iPad slow/choppy after update
I just finished updating to iOS7 and noticed that it runs poorly compared to iOS6. Safari is very slow and the smoothnes of iOS experience almost dissapered for me. Apps seem to take more time to open, changing screens lags etc.
- 09-20-2013, 09:25 AM #2
Re: 3rd gen iPad slow/choppy after update
First, try rebooting your device and see if performance improves. Afterwards, go through EVERY setting there is and make necessary changes according to your needs. If after that, it is still slow/choppy, restore it as new.
- 09-22-2013, 11:44 AM #3
- By BenitoC in forum iOS 7Replies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:51 AM
- By Bcl1973 in forum iOS 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:40 PM
- By Roman Shuvalov in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 03:34 AM
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:30 PM
- By Homo Erectus in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:37 AM