Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

226 Posts
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts

Default IOS 7 issue/problem with iMovie now ??????

I did my first video edit with iMovie for iPad since upgrading my iPads to iOS 7 yesterday.

The problem/issue is how iMovie now displays the finished video after editing on my iPads,,, the videos are liked cropped so the side titles are cut out of the screen view about halfway,,,, this is also now the case with any videos I had previously edited with iMovie iOS 6 as well,,,,, now all my videos look zoomed in a bit with the sides, top and bottom being chopped off after my iOS 7 update ????

What's up with that and what's the fix ????

Default Re: IOS 7 issue/problem with iMovie now ??????

I wonder if it has anything to do with parallax? I don't see how it could, but hey, who knows, right? Try going to Settings>General>Accessibility and turning it off.
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: IOS 7 issue/problem with iMovie now ??????

There's no problem. It used to be that there was a little button in the top right of videos that let you zoom in so the video filled the screen, or zoom out to view in wide screen. That's because the iPad screen is more square than widescreen. iOS 7 does away with that button, but double tapping on the video will toggle between the two options. This should fix your issue.