- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Cannot play Podcasts anymore unless connected to the Internet
I have found that I cannot sync podcasts to my iphone anymore unless I download the podcast app, which I have done. However if I am not connected to the internet, my podcasts will not play - whereas in the previous IOS6 I could save them to a music playlist and listen to them all the time. This means that when I go into a bad signal area or go on a flight (especially long haul) I cannot listen to any of my saved podcasts, neither can I listen to any of my podcasts abroad on holiday unless I pay roaming charges. Is there anyway to save podcasts onto my phone in a music playlist as I was doing before so I can play them when I am not connected to the internet?
- 09-19-2013, 04:40 PM #2
Re: Cannot play Podcasts anymore unless connected to the Internet
I just downloaded a recent episode of one of my podcasts, put my device in "airplane mode" w/no Wi-Fi and started listening to the show. Make sure you go to Settings>Podcasts and change the settings to your liking, if you haven't already...
- 09-19-2013, 04:54 PM #3
- By RemmyZero in forum AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:32 PM
- By ChrisJackson in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:59 PM
- By deccs in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:21 PM
- By kate coghetto in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:41 PM
- By cashmereesquire in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 15Last Post: 09-19-2013, 04:51 PM