iOS Update Stopped During Installation
Our iPad 2 seems to have stopped installing the update at some point during the installation. There's no notification or anything else. Its been stuck at the same point for the past 9 hours. I tried connecting it to iTunes, but it only shows the backup option. Any ideas on getting it going again?
- 09-19-2013, 04:11 PM #2
Re: iOS Update Stopped During Installation
I'm assuming you attempted to upgrade OTA (over the air). If so, what point has it been stuck? When you connect it to iTunes, can you restore it? You may have to put your device in DFU mode to restore it via iTunes.
- By RemmyZero in forum AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:32 PM
- By kate coghetto in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:41 PM
- By yaynative in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:24 PM
- By kcruzer in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 03:05 PM
- By kate coghetto in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 02:28 PM