Camera Orientation Change
FYI, it appears that the new correct orientation for landscape is with the volume trigger buttons facing up. In iOS 6 the the correct orientation was with the button facing down. When I saw correct I am talking about the way the camera determines if a photo needs to be rotated to show correctly. For example when transferring photos over to Windows computers if you didn't have the orientation correct the photo would appear upside down in photoviewer.
- 09-19-2013, 12:45 PM #2
- By JDabney in forum iOS 7Replies: 17Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:33 AM
- By Fausty82 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:31 PM
- By ziffos in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2013, 03:02 PM
- By acerace113 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:39 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:04 PM