Where'd my photo library slideshow go?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I just updated my iPad2 to iOS7, and now I cannot figure out how to do a slideshow of my full photo library. I can do individual albums or "moments" but not everything.

Among my uses, I use my iPad at work as a photo frame and I want the slideshow to show all items in the library.

Side note: I thought I read that iPhoto is going free after iOS7 was released. I just checked, and it's still a paid app.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
So, does no one have any suggestions on how to get this back, even with another app? I haven't found it yet.

bitshifter1001

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I just updated my iPad2 to iOS7, and now I cannot figure out how to do a slideshow of my full photo library. I can do individual albums or "moments" but not everything.

Among my uses, I use my iPad at work as a photo frame and I want the slideshow to show all items in the library.

Open the Photos app. Click Albums on the bottom. Select Camera Roll. Click Slideshow at the top.

Katie2255

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi gordol, replied on your other thread as I think you were asking the same question. Try Picmatic, it's better than the old picture frames and should do what you're after.

Cheers
Katie

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2