- iMore Intermediate
- 306 Posts
Can't modify reminders on iPad - crashes
I have iOS 7 on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5, all good so far, except twice I have tried to modify a Reminder (sync'd to iCloud), and as soon as I hit the 'i' and get the details up, it displays details then crashes to home screen. I can modify them on my iPhone. I have tried numerous times to modify them and it crashes.
- 09-19-2013, 08:57 AM #2
- 09-19-2013, 08:58 AM #3
Re: Can't modify reminders on iPad - crashes
Try rebooting you device and see if that helps. I just edited a reminder (changed the time I'm to pick up my daughter from school today) via my iPad Mini and it didn't crash or anything. It worked as it should. It also works with my iPhone 5 without a problem. With iOS 7, I have put aside Any.Do for now to give the new Reminders app a try. So far so good.
- By MrMars in forum iOS 7Replies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:11 AM
- By den124 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:04 AM
- By BenitoC in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:41 PM
- By pavsr in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:51 AM
- By Linda Tahmasebi in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:33 AM