iOS 7 working great on the iPad 2

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I just did a restore on my iPad 2 to do an upgrade to iOS 7. I am very very pleased with how well iOS 7 works on the iPad 2. I wasn't expecting it to be as smooth as it is, nor was I expecting the parallax to work at all which it does.

One little bug, is that using the four fingered gesture to go back to the home screen doesn't work when I'm in the new Newstand. Other than that, I cannot be happier so far.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't be happier with the performance on my iPad 2 and iPhone 5 of iOS 7. I knew that the animations might not be perfect on my iPad 2, it is a three year old device almost, but other than that, it is quick, as quick as with iOS 6. My iPhone 5 feels faster than before, and I'm loving the animations, everything feels fresh and alive when I use iOS 7.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your experience with iOS 7 on you iPad 2 as this will help others who are on the fence about updating theirs. Glad to hear that you like it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Thanks to the previous posts about their success on the iPad 2, I will be upgrading mine to iOS 7. I hope my upgrade goes as smooth as yours!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2