- 09-19-2013, 07:04 AM #2
- 09-19-2013, 07:07 AM #4
Re: Help imore forum keeps crashing
There's a few things you can do to try to rectify the problem. Here's a list to start with:
1) sign out of the app, double click hime button & close it out. Go to settings/general/safari and clear out your cache/cookies/data & then jump down to the advance part and clear out all website data also. Then turn OFF your device for a minute or 2. Turn it back ON, open the app and sign back in.
If that didn't help then:
2) delete the app & re-install it.
3) you can also try a reboot-hold down home button and sleep/on-off button till you see the white apple logo. Then let go.
Let us know how you make out.
- 09-19-2013, 07:09 AM #5
- 09-19-2013, 07:43 AM #7
- 09-21-2013, 10:44 PM #9
- 09-23-2013, 09:11 AM #11
- 09-23-2013, 09:13 AM #12
- 09-24-2013, 09:59 AM #13
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:19 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:07 PM
- By sunfiregirl1228 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 06:59 AM
- By sunfiregirl1228 in forum iOS 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 04:48 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:47 PM