Problem with fingerprint reader

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded IOS7 to my iphone 4. I put my left finger on the home button and opened a book and drag my right finger across the words and the phone doesn't do anything.Wont even read easy ones. Siri wont even talk to me.
Does this only work on PDF's?
Am I using the wrong fingers?
You think I should reinstall?
If this doesnt get fixed I am going to sue 'Apple for false advertisement.

:rotfl:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! .... ;) .... You had me going there for a moment. I was like "fingerprint" reader? Why would a fingerprint reader be necessary to turn a page in an iBook? Siri on an iPhone 4?.....good one.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded IOS7 to my iphone 4. I put my left finger on the home button and opened a book and drag my right finger across the words and the phone doesn't do anything.Wont even read easy ones. Siri wont even talk to me.
Does this only work on PDF's?
Am I using the wrong fingers?
You think I should reinstall?
If this doesnt get fixed I am going to sue 'Apple for false advertisement.

:rotfl:

Very funny... or not. As you already know, the finger print reader is NOT software... only the iPhone 5S will have that feature...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As an aside... if y'all are concerned about fingerprints being stored... you can use toes with the new print reader...

tgp

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
As an aside... if y'all are concerned about fingerprints being stored... you can use toes with the new print reader...

Good idea! Although your friends might look at you weird if you take off a shoe & sock every time you want to use your phone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods