how to delete a blank page..

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I updated to IOS 7 and after i restored from a backup, it had like 3 icons on one page (the first page), then a full page of icons on the second, and 5 or 6 icons on a third page. after re-arranging the icons, I'm left with a black first page.. how can i delete this page w/o having to drag and drop all my apps from the second page onto the first?

Also, is there a way to disable the "zoom in" or "zoom out" when you launch apps or close apps?

Still getting used to iOS 7... glad I only updated my iPad Mini and not my jailbroke 4s..

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I updated to IOS 7 and after i restored from a backup, it had like 3 icons on one page (the first page), then a full page of icons on the second, and 5 or 6 icons on a third page. after re-arranging the icons, I'm left with a black first page.. how can i delete this page w/o having to drag and drop all my apps from the second page onto the first?

Also, is there a way to disable the "zoom in" or "zoom out" when you launch apps or close apps?

Still getting used to iOS 7... glad I only updated my iPad Mini and not my jailbroke 4s..

You cannot delete a blank page - you have to move the icons.

There is not way to disable the "zoom in" and "zoom out" feature.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
when you delete the last icon off a page and tap the home button to finish the editing process, it will automatically condense the screens that are blank.

Randy Cobb

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
In iTunes click on iPhone then Apps, drag the blank home page to the last position, then click Apply. Worked for me anyway..blank page went away on phone and in iTunes. The first time I synched without hitting Apply and it did not work.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
To stop the animation of zoom in and zoom out, go to Settings>General> accessibility>Reduce Motion>Toggle on

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
To stop the animation of zoom in and zoom out, go to Settings>General> accessibility>Reduce Motion>Toggle on

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Usually the first thing I do when I restore my iPhone because I don't like the animations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve Wood5

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

This was bugging me to hell too. No need to sync with itunes though. Just long press everything on page "2" and drag it to the empty screen to the left. Once eveything is there, (ie page 2 is empty) page 2 disappears and you are back to a single screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox