For those who do not like the thin font on the home screen in iOS7...
...go into Settings > General > Accessibility, and turn on Bold Fonts. It does not bold every single font, but it does make the home screen fonts much easier to read overall.
- 09-18-2013, 10:02 PM #2
Re: For those who do not like the thin font on the home screen in iOS7...
do each their own. personally, i it was very hard for me to read the icon labels with the standard font size. using the bold feature actually made the font more like the label font of iOS6 and previous (just did a comparison between the two, and the bold iOS7 label font is just slightly larger, but not by much at all).
- By Tom Munch in forum iOS 7Replies: 32Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:01 AM
- By rgm1266 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Armada in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 7Last Post: 09-19-2013, 03:58 PM
- By Vanquish1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 06:48 AM
- By gd224 in forum iOS 7Replies: 16Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:34 PM