I'm just quite tensed right now because I had downloaded iOS 7 through iTunes (Latest) and then hit the "Update" button, and then I could see the "Connect to iTunes" logo on my iPhone 5 and the message on iTunes read "updating iPhone" .... and that took about 5 minutes and after that I got an error "Cannot update the iPhone. Unknown error occurred (4005)" .... and since then my phone is stuck at the connect to to itunes sign ... I tried to hard reset it or take it to the recovery mode (Power + Home, release Power keep Home pressed), but nothing is happening... HELPP PEOPLE!!!
- 09-18-2013, 06:44 PM #2
- 09-18-2013, 07:11 PM #4
Re: Screwed!!?? ...
1. Re-download and install the latest iTunes app on your computer.
2. Move the ipsw file for your iPhone to the trashbin, but do not delete it.
3. Turn OFF your iPhone.
4. Connect the iPhone to your computer via USB, fire up the iTunes app and put your iPhone in DFU Mode.
5. Let iTunes recognize that your device is in recovery and then allow it to re-download a new install of iOS 7 and then install it.
6. Restore from a backup or as new according to your wishes.
- By brokenbits in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2013, 07:25 PM
- By lavan8 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2012, 02:44 PM
- By Dreamcatcher28805 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:01 PM
- By Sharma15 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:52 PM
- By heyitssashi in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:49 PM