Many contacts just disappeared?
I've been running the GM for a while now. Just restored some of my data with the new iTunes 11.1 and all my info came back, everything looked great. Then as I was looking at my texts, all of a sudden my most contacted names disappeared and phone numbers now show in their place. But I still have SOME contacts, just not all. I have a Google exchange account with sync on my phone so it should just be syncing, not sure what is going on. How do I get all my contacts back?
- 09-18-2013, 12:51 PM #2
Re: Many contacts just disappeared?
I have a feeling this has to do with you having Google setup as an exchange account. They stopped supporting exchange accounts a while back (i had issues with my calendar). There a way to make it work using CalDav setup. I'd link to it but don't have the time to find it right now. I'll post a link when I have some time.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 09-18-2013, 01:38 PM #4
- 09-18-2013, 01:41 PM #5
- By gameson in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:19 AM
- By guinnkevinr in forum iPhone 5Replies: 19Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:24 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2013, 06:25 PM
- By jridgers in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 06:28 AM
- By csal80 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:08 PM