iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

Hosehead

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
If a wifi only iPad, those do not have internal, autonomous GPS receivers in them... they rely on databases of geolocated wifi nodes you may be connected to.

I never had this issue on OS6. It turned on and off as needed. Not a good thing to be on all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Seems the battery doesn't last as long. It went from 100% to 67% in about two hours using WiFi.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Everyone complaining about battery life should chill a little. I'm sure your just using the phone more. It's like a new toy and we all know how much we love new toys around here.

Sent through time and space via NSA Prism proxy for your adulterated viewing pleasure.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have an annoying delay and echo while using FaceTime on my iPad 4 after the update..hopefully that was just a one time issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

PreJamison

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this meets the definition of a "bug" but the size of the type for html email is basically unreadable in portrait. I know you can make the typeface bigger across the board, but that makes the the type too big for regular text.

djpatrickb

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Battery life seems kinda crappy. Also, safari loads really slowly. I am going to see how this phone performs tomorrow. If no change I will perform a clean install.

necigrad

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Everyone complaining about battery life should chill a little. I'm sure your just using the phone more. It's like a new toy and we all know how much we love new toys around here.

Nope. I was in class for three hours after I updated. When I started I was at 81% and when I finished I was at 32%. I didn't use the phone at all. On the flip side it seems that once I charged up it works fine.

jigsaw1980

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
After a bad nightmare in update and failed then try again then failed .... etc , finally i finished the update on the iPad 3 and everything is good except one thing , the purchased apps list didn't show , i tried everything but nothing work .... any ideas here ?

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Having problems with cellular connection after ios7 update. Sometimes my iPhone 5 goes to "no service" without any reason. Wifi seems ok.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
In the App Store after an app is updated it stays listed in the update tab so you can open the app. Any way to make those go away after the app is updated?

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have a fix for the issue I'm having with iMessage? I'm in a group text with a few friends and they are saying my texts are coming up from my e-mail address and not my cell #.

I've tried the fix via the 'Send & Receive' portion of Settings>Messages and it's not doing anything but saying "Waiting for activation" for the past few minutes.

Just did a reboot and it still reads that.

Thanks in advance to any help!

yeah same issues here. On some devices (doing it pretty much for the entire family, which means I can talk for 6 devices) iMessage is 'waiting for activation' and Facetime fine, on others it's the other way around. Funnily my iPhone sends and receives iMessages in spite of supposedly not being 'activated', and most of them won't link the mobile number to the Apple ID but just tick the email. I guess you can try out all the advice online like a nutter or just sit back and wait for it to straighten out. I'll do the second, hoping it's not taking too long.

*edit* anyone else noticed Siri's (UK) voice on iPhone5 went back to that muffled beta Siri voice? Not as clear as it is on my iPad Mini. Hope that too is worked on.

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It took me at least 8 attempts and then it was downloaded perfectly. And these 8 attempts happened when it was about to be finished downloaidng or in the middle of downloaidng. Other than that God knows hundred attempts took to not show that error. But after hours of combating with it, I find ally made it 8 hours later from its release

Sent from my GSIII using Tapatalk

Godzilla007

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
so we went from iOS 4 to 5 to 6 and now 7 and still the same thing that bug me exist. NOTIFICATIONS During CALLS
is it just me or its solved but i didn't hear about it.

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I updated my iPod Touch yesterday & have just tried to use the camera & there is no image. I tried stopping the app & re-opening & shutting down & restarting. No difference.

My camera has stopped working.

Anybody else have this problem, or any ideas on how to fix it?

Update:

According to Apple it is not an IOS 7 problem. However it seems a bit of a coincidence that the front camera stopped working after the upgrade. I have sent it back for repair.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2