iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Just looking for some help. I am attempting to update my Iphone 5 to ios 7 from 6.1 (jailbroken) I backed up, restored and updated but now my phone is attempting to communicate with the apple server...Unsuccessfully I may add. I tried activating from my device along with Itunes. I am phone-less until I can get this resolved. I am not sure if it has to do with the Server traffic here on the West Coast or if it is because my device was jailbroken. I have put my phone in DFU mode and restored for a second time hoping that would help but still get the same message.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

The entire Apple universe is updating now... it’s totally a traffic/volume issue. Patience rules the day.

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Not a bug, but an issue. I use a Ballistic Every1 series case. Very difficult to activate the control panel when swiping up. The cover impedes access to the phone bottom where the swiping needs to begin. Hope that description makes sense. Take the cover off and the swipe works fine. Deja vue my android days.

Hosehead

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Seeing the same with location services.

Anybody else notice location services is constantly on? The icon

I had 26 app updates before I installed iOS 7 and now it shows I have none. The apps have not updated, same logos and it asked me if I wanted to allow auto updates and I selected no.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
a4u8a5a9.jpg

This is new to me.

It downloaded but won't install.

Sent from my iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk

jamie

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I have had two phones calls now and on both the screen did not black out when I put it to my ear. I move the phone away from my face and then back and it turns the screen of fine the second time. IPhone 4s.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
We'll it is white but it's a translucent white. My background when I first loaded ios 7 called for a translucent white control center. But after changing the background it still hasn't changed. Your positive it's hardware limitation? And sheer coincidence my background would have wanted white control center?

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Only issue I've seen so far is new emails are not showing in Notification Center. They were at first, but they have stopped. I turned the feature off and on, and it worked for a bit, but has stopped working again.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I called apple regarding the activation issue and they said their activation servers are down and she could not give me an estimate on when they would be back up. Her only advice was to try again in an hour.

necigrad

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Took about 30 minutes to download, then 1 1/2 hours to install.

• From the battery drain I feel like I'm wirelessly charging everyone around me from my own phone. It's CRAZY!
  • I'm also now seeing Weather in the Notification Center.
  • I'm also having the problem with opening the Control Center with an Otterbox Defender. Personally I don't THINK the case has anything to do with it, but I could be wrong.

That's it for now off the top of my head. I'm sure there's other issues and I'm sure they'll be fixed, but that's what I've got.

iPhone 4S 32GB.

bookg4800

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having issues signing in to iMessage with Apple ID?? Everything after the update to iOS7 works perfect except this. I tried to log into iCloud with my Apple ID and password and no issues.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Should be under the "Today" section. If it's not, make sure "Today view" is enabled under Notification Center settings and Weather is turned on in Location services.

I've done all this - still not getting weather in notification center. I also tried a reset. Any other ideas? Everything else seems fine!

Edit: my iPad is showing the weather in notification center. And the tab "all" has some twitter notifications. The notification center on iPhone shows nothing in "all". All settings are the same.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73