iOS 7 waiting room (WR)

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I know Redmond pie posts the direct download links later on in the day or the next day when a iOS version is released to the public

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
Im on their web and its just like this:
iOS 7 Download Links [Updating..]

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It either insta-fails or fails after a bit of downloading. I assume its not doing any harm if I keep trying and it fails? I do t want to mess up any of the software or whatever.

Luke35

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone updating from iTunes? is it out yet?

Edmilan, It shows up on my phone as available OTA, but the WiFi at my office sucks and has never let me connect with my phone. iTunes still showing 6.1.4 as the current version for me. Is that the same message you receive?

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
reboot ALMOST compete on iPhone 5. Paint=drying. Water=boiling.
Mini is installing/rebooting MUCH more slowly.

R E A L L Y hope I like this enough to resist temptation for more newness, a-la 5s, on Friday!!!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If I restore on itunes it will delete all apps, right? Is there any way of backup 100%? with apps?

If you restore everything get deleted but if you have your computer authorized with your Apple ID you can copy any thing you bought in iTunes and App Store from your iOS device to your computer so you can sync them back.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
reboot ALMOST compete on iPhone 5. Paint=drying. Water=boiling.
Mini is installing/rebooting MUCH more slowly.

Grateful that I did a backup to iTunes just before 1pm, so I can restore from backup without relying on Wi-Fi or iCloud servers.

R E A L L Y hope I like this enough to resist temptation for more newness, a-la 5s, on Friday!!!

The iPhone 5 will finish before the mini does, iPhone 5 has the A6 chip, iPad mini has the A5 chip

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods