One More Day!!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty excited to finally have ios7 on my phone! the closest I have had to it was with my old (now broken) 4s...I had an awesome ios7 theme which gave me a small taste, but obviously didn't have all the bells and whistles that will come tomorrow, so I am pretty pumped.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get it until late tomorrow night. I have work all day, and then I am heading to the Phillies game. I know what you're thinking....the Phillies stink. Yes they do, BUT...the seats are amazing! Haha. Happy waiting everyone!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's all good, my friend. It's here to stay so you'll indeed be able to get it. Besides, it's better late than never, right...;)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It will be there waiting for you. Enjoy the game!

pr1nce, if they play anything like they did last night then I will enjoy the game! Kendrick is pitching, so its a toss up....but we are playing the Marlins, so that's already a plus!

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm certainly looking forward to it. Hope the servers won't be tooooo slow by the time I get to upgrade after work.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know the EST New England rollout???

I can't wait and spent yesterday preparing my 5 and I'm all set to OTA update

Sent from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know the EST New England rollout???

I can't wait and spent yesterday preparing my 5 and I'm all set to OTA update
Sent from my iPhone 5

It’s usually about 10 am PDT (UTC - 7) ... If I converted it properly, that would be about 6 pm in the UK.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It?s usually about 10 am PDT (UTC - 7) ... If I converted it properly, that would be about 6 pm in the UK.

Actually I'm in RI we call the area New England Eastern Standard Time so your calculation should give me a 1 PM rollout I believe

Sent from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Actually I'm in RI we call the area New England Eastern Standard Time so your calculation should give me a 1 PM rollout I believe

Sent from my iPhone 5

Wow... not sure how I missed the NEW before England. :)

Sorry for the confusion... Yeah it would be 1 pm-ISH.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Already starting to see apps roll out that are iOS7 comparable on the GM, excited for tomorrow to see apps actually utilize the new API's

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
It?s even earlier for me... *YAWN*

My favorite tagline of the day: My favorite coffee is the kind where you don't talk to me until I drink it.

Haha nice.

I'm debating which of my unsuspecting family members will get upgraded first, so I can check it out without ruining my phone. :D

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Haha nice.

I'm debating which of my unsuspecting family members will get upgraded first, so I can check it out without ruining my phone. :D

It's worth any possible problems to get all the webOS goodies it will bring with it I haven't been this excited since the major 1x to 2x OS update back in the day

Sent from my iPhone 5

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
There is a lot to be excited about. I've been using it since beta 1. It's really amazing how much they have accomplished within a year. It is just as smooth and user friendly as the previous iOS versions. The fresh new UI is awesome in my opinion.