Ios7 and iPhone 4S

enots27

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hay all sorry if this is a noob question but.

What features of ios7 will not be on the iPhone 4S if any.

Also does anyone here know how the 4s will handle it. Eg lag, battery life.

Thank you all.

enots27

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So only 1 or 2 features are missing. Looks like filters in camera and airdrop. That's cool. I had to ask as I have just swapped my 4 for a 4s.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
So far using iOS 7 GM on my 4S the battery life has been terrible. I literally have everything off. Location services, cellular data, bluetooth, background app refresh, siri etc. Still this is what I get IMG_2292-1.PNG I'm not sure why it dies so fast.

enots27

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully they fix the battery life issue before the full release. I want some of the new features but need a decent battery life. Which is one of the reasons I swapped my 4 for the 4s. The battery on this seems so much better.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
IMG_1041.PNG
unplugged last night around 9, plugged in at 73% and then grabbed the screen shot, but the battery life isnt bad for me...when I first loaded the GM I did have TERRIBLE battery life, but I knew something was wrong, reset the phone let everything download and setup again, used the phone till the battery died and phone wouldnt turn on, then unplugged and its doing great for me...this is with a 4s

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 37787
unplugged last night around 9, plugged in at 73% and then grabbed the screen shot, but the battery life isnt bad for me...when I first loaded the GM I did have TERRIBLE battery life, but I knew something was wrong, reset the phone let everything download and setup again, used the phone till the battery died and phone wouldnt turn on, then unplugged and its doing great for me...this is with a 4s
I can honestly only get about 5-6 hours of usage on my 4S max and about 8 hours max of standby. In my eyes that is horrible considering that I have just about everything turned off. Really hoping this is a bug or something and Apple fixes it within a few weeks

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I can honestly only get about 5-6 hours of usage on my 4S max and about 8 hours max of standby. In my eyes that is horrible considering that I have just about everything turned off. Really hoping this is a bug or something and Apple fixes it within a few weeks

might be a bad battery, bad program or something wrong with your phone, I have everything turned on running ios7 GM and well I have no problem with it. Again I did have a problem at first but wiped phone and started fresh and its working great.

grape8pe

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Scroll to the bottom of the page at the following link.

Apple - iOS 7 - What

I'm on iOS7 beta 6 (iPhone 4S) and I have access to filters within camera. The filters are applied dynamically right now, but that may change when it's officially released on September 18th. I haven't updated to GM yet because it requires a full back/restore. Maybe I'll have time over the weekend, but I may just wait until Thursday. Beta 6 has been smooth and reliable.

Brice

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
might be a bad battery, bad program or something wrong with your phone, I have everything turned on running ios7 GM and well I have no problem with it. Again I did have a problem at first but wiped phone and started fresh and its working great.
I wiped it yesterday and restored with iCloud to get my pictures back. Thats the only thing that keeps me from starting fresh but I may have to

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So far using iOS 7 GM on my 4S the battery life has been terrible. I literally have everything off. Location services, cellular data, bluetooth, background app refresh, siri etc. Still this is what I get View attachment 37761 I'm not sure why it dies so fast.

This is my 4S so far; 3G on 80% of the time, location services all off, no apps installed, Siri off: (screenshot taken right after my iPhone turned back on)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379108213.513002.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
So far using iOS 7 GM on my 4S the battery life has been terrible. I literally have everything off. Location services, cellular data, bluetooth, background app refresh, siri etc. Still this is what I get View attachment 37761 I'm not sure why it dies so fast.

Turn off auto time adjust/Daylight savings time . This was the issue with iOS 5.0.1 but it took a while for some to find this. Try it and report back.

Posted via CB10

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox