iOS 7 Developer GM out via Dev Portal

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Bingo. If we're both Devs (him for work, me for personal) it's not piracy. I'm not one of those clowns who paid $8 to have my UDID registered. I'm not running around saying, " wat abt dis onda apple website"? I already know what "dis" means.

Wait 'till you get home and do it legit. :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If it's any other beta, I'd have a problem with non-devs getting it. But since the GM doesn't
even require a registered UDID, then go for it. :D

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
my iPhone 4s won't work with iTunes now that I've updated. It says I need version 11.1 and I have 11.0.5 with no available updates. Meaning my software is up to date. Does anyone else have this problem?

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
From time to time iTunes has to be updated before the sync can occur. Just download the new version of iTunes if there is one, it has been provided in the past if it's required.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
my iPhone 4s won't work with iTunes now that I've updated. It says I need version 11.1 and I have 11.0.5 with no available updates. Meaning my software is up to date. Does anyone else have this problem?
If you're a developer, the iTunes beta is available there (dev portal)... if you're not a developer, see if the same unofficial source you got your beta ipsw(s) from has it...

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

what crucial said, there is an iTunes beta in the dev portal you prob need that.

posted on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
itunes 11.1beta installed... iOS7 GM installed. Music syncing now and the contact bug is fixed :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
m sorry m from egypt. dont speak english much. i really thought ppl were helpful and not sarcastic around here!

hey man no disrespect was intended. Perhaps next time lead off with "sorry m from egypt. dont speak english much." some internet gangstas like to speak all in slang and it can get pretty annoying. People prob just assumed that is what you were doing.

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
From time to time iTunes has to be updated before the sync can occur. Just download the new version of iTunes if there is one, it has been provided in the past if it's required.

Thanks. I would have thought iTunes would have had an update before hand. I'll keep on checking.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
DLing as we speak. I will be doing a fresh install and setup as new. Then testing all my bugs. Is pano lock screen working?

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I would have thought iTunes would have had an update before hand. I'll keep on checking.

No, because it's the iTunes beta it won't autoupdate. Think of the amount of people who would lose their mind if iTunes autoupdated to a beta and potentially broke their libraries.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
are you guys gonna update and start from zero ??... I guess it should be safe to update and then do an icloud back up from beta 6.....

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

It was... via the dev portal.

Since GM is not intended for the masses, the implications are that iTunes will be updated when iOS 7 is released to the public.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR