Gold Master?

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
When is the final beta coming out? Today? Sorry if this has already been answered. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. 😩

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Has not been mentioned... will likely just happen, with notification via Developer portal and subsequent leaks...

iOS7 goes public 9/18

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Actually, just as many of us have had the betas without being a developer, we can get the GM without being a developer. 2 sites have mentioned that the GM will be available to download for nondevelopers this evening.

just a question I thought you could just install the GM and not worry about being a developer...like anyone could install it and not worry if they got a hold of the ipsw.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
just a question I thought you could just install the GM and not worry about being a developer...like anyone could install it and not worry if they got a hold of the ipsw.

You can, but Apple is only making the GoldMaster(GM) available for developers, just as the betas were only made available by Apple for developers. If you are not a developer, you'd have to find the link online through a 3rd party.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You can, but Apple is only making the GoldMaster(GM) available for developers, just as the betas were only made available by Apple for developers. If you are not a developer, you'd have to find the link online through a 3rd party.

yep perfectly in line with what I thought, thanks.

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol yes I suppose I can look it up. Always helps getting a cosign from someone for credibility though! And if you don't wanna mention it here, I'd greatly appreciate a PM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh