iOS 7 Release date September 18th

mapleleaf

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
My iphone 5 is done and both my Mini's are done now too. Thinking I'm going to wait til I get home to do my iPad 2. I got multiple errors on the Mini's before they finally let the update through...the phone went smoothly and quickly though.

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
IOS 7 downloaded. But when I push download it stuck on verify update and then it says unavailable??

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
IOS 7 downloaded. But when I push download it stuck on verify update and then it says unavailable??

All of apple's servers are busy so you might have to try again later today or early tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

This happens with every release of iOS... Apple's download servers get slammed. Apple's activation servers get slammed. Everyone freaks and panics... it will all work out if we just exercise a bit of patience...

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
All of apple's servers are busy so you might have to try again later today or early tomorrow morning

Ok.. It Won't be much use to keep trying now? Also when I update will my pictures and music be on my phone still?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok.. It Won't be much use to keep trying now? Also when I update will my pictures and music be on my phone still?

You can keep trying if you want and yes if you update your music and pictures will still be on your phone

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
It worked now! My question is when I pull down to see. I don't see my local weather anymore like last time??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ya I did have it on. Like for example on iOS 6 it would say Local weather for Toronto etc...

It should be on the TODAY tab of the NC...

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    249.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Download successful after 2 tries. Update successful after three tries. This was using the OTA method. I'm trying the iTunes method for my iPad. 20 minutes to go...

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Just an interesting observation - during my iPhone 5 update to iOS7, the update progress screen was white with a black Apple logo (which matched my white phone). during my iPad mini update, the progress screen was black with a white Apple logo, which did not match my white iPad mini.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal