iOS 7 Release date September 18th

pegasusl

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I should be excited I know...and I REALLY like some of the features listed in iOS7... but I REALLY can't get passed the awful look of it.
Those icons are just hideous and when it's what I see every time I look at my phone I just cant upgrade even though I'd love the function. It looks like a 4 year old designed it and I hate it.

Feeling gutted... :-( Maybe when it's jailbroken I will JailBreak for the first time ever just to replace the look of it.

Function 10/10 design 1/10 Sorry Johnny but it's just nasty

Chrysalis1156

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
After watching videos of what's to come with iOS 7 I can't wait. I know some don't like how it looks but I think it's awesome. Love how the look changes depending on your wallpaper. Feels a little like Christmas to me. :)

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Okay this is going to sound petty, but what time do you think it will be released? I have to put this event in my count down app. I will be backing up my phone and iPad Tuesday night so I can upgrade at work OTA (is that the correct abbreviation?) I am so excited.

Anyone think there will be issues with apps that haven't updated for this iOS?

Anyone waiting to upgrade?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Okay this is going to sound petty, but what time do you think it will be released? I have to put this event in my count down app. I will be backing up my phone and iPad Tuesday night so I can upgrade at work OTA (is that the correct abbreviation?) I am so excited.

Anyone think there will be issues with apps that haven't updated for this iOS?

Anyone waiting to upgrade?

The GM is not OTA... I doubt that they'll change that for the 9/18 release. You'll need iTunes. Hopefully by then they'll have the updated version out for both Mac & Windows... it's beta for Mac only at present...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The GM is not OTA... I doubt that they'll change that for the 9/18 release. You'll need iTunes. Hopefully by then they'll have the updated version out for both Mac & Windows... it's beta for Mac only at present...

GM has never been OTA. I don't know why everybody thought it would be. The don't want people doing OTA from a beta to a official copy. For the people who are on a official 6.1.x copy, OTA "will" be available to iOS 7 on the 18th.

chris_328

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!! Please answer this because it is needed for me when I update to IOS7 (GENERAL AVAILABILITY)
Is all apps, games and media removed when I update it to OTA?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Even though I am really looking forward to getting this update on my 5 and Mini, I plan on waiting till the mad rush is over for going ahead with it.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox