iOS 7 release

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple has an event scheduled on the 10th. It is believed that the new iPhones and possibly other devices will be introduced. It is also believed that iOS 7 GM will be released to developers on that day. We won't know for certain until the 10th.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm hearing iOS 7 will be released on the 10th is this true???

Tapped out on my iPhone 5

No one knows for sure... it will (should) be announced on the 10th WHEN it will be released. The GM version (gold master, which is the version sent to manufacturing for installation on the new phones) has historically been released to developers on the day of the iPhone announcement... and once GM is out, it?s generally available via the Apple developer portal, and then the world via the internet leaks... but we won?t absolutely know until Apple tells us.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
No one knows for sure... it will (should) be announced on the 10th WHEN it will be released. The GM version (gold master, which is the version sent to manufacturing for installation on the new phones) has historically been released to developers on the day of the iPhone announcement... and once GM is out, it?s generally available via the Apple developer portal, and then the world via the internet leaks... but we won?t absolutely know until Apple tells us.

Yeah. I can't wait. It's gonna b nice to get a change and something new.

Tapped out on my iPhone 5

soodmanhar

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Eagerly waiting for iOS 7. GM version will be released by 10 and general public release will be around 18/9.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking forward to it even though I just have an iPhone 4 I still want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

soodmanhar

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Some sites are saying that the iOS7 isn't ready for iPads ? Anyone else heard this??

Looks like iOS 7 for iPad will come bit later in October with new iPad. But how far this is true will come to know on 10 😃

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Some sites are saying that the iOS7 isn't ready for iPads ? Anyone else heard this??

This is true, the iPad version will take some time for their release, it is estimated that its release will be some time in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrb666

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks both, am looking forward to the new iOS. I've an iPhone 5 and mini and really want the same iOS on both. Hope the rumours are wrong

FRoStYisGoD

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I can pretty much guarantee iOS7 won't come until then new iPhone 5s, 5C comes out, which, if rumours are true is around the 20th or so. That's when iOS7 will be released not the 10th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods