- 09-04-2013, 08:21 AM #2
- 09-04-2013, 08:24 AM #3
- 09-04-2013, 08:25 AM #4
- 09-04-2013, 08:56 AM #5
Re: CELLULAR DATA on UPDATING IOS 7
There’s a limitation on the download size enforced by Apple at the request of the wireless carriers... this is done, in part, to limit the size of the downloads so that the customer doesn’t exceed his monthly data cap. If/when exceeding the data cap happens, the carrier gets the wrath of the customer, not Apple (usually).
So any OTA iOS updates will have to happen via wifi only.
- 09-04-2013, 09:01 AM #6
- By TCozens in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-13-2015, 08:08 PM
- By Peter Schwarze in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:47 AM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum Apple TVReplies: 53Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:36 PM
- By John Flud in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
- By vishal_sethi in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:33 PM