It?s official... September 10 event invites are out...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple makes it official: iPhone 5s event is on for September 10 | iMore

[h=1]Apple makes it official: iPhone 5s event is on for September 10[/h] By Rene Ritchie, Tuesday, Sep 3, 2013 a 12:12 pm

appleevent.jpg

Apple has sent out media invitations a September 10 event in Cupertino reading "let's brighten everyone's day"​
Apple has just sent out invitations to their next iPhone event, officially scheduled for September 10, 2013. On the agenda should be the widely anticipated iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, perhaps with some iPods thrown in for good measure. iPads won't be on the agenda. Jim Dalrymple of The Loop:
Apple on Tuesday sent out invites for a special event to be held on September 10, 2013 at the company’s Cupertino, Calif. headquarters. According to the invitation I received today, the event will start at 10:00 am PT.
That's just one week from today. The invitation contains colored circles, filled and unfilled, and says only "Let's brighten everyone's day". Make of that what you will. One thing's clear - it's go time!

Source: The Loop
Reminder: We're giving away another $500 in our huge Countdown to iPhone 5s contest this week, so if you haven't already, hurry up and follow us on RSS, Twitter, App.net, Facebook, Google+iMore, YouTube, or [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mobile-nations/id463238628?mt=2&at=10l3Vy]iTunes[/URL] for your chance to enter to win!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read about it a few hours ago before leaving the house. It is definitely good news for those of us awaiting iOS 7 or a new device. Thanks for posting about it....;)

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
No iPad's on the agenda? So is there gonna be another event just for iPad's this year? I was hoping the new iPad mini would be announced so I can decide between that and the new Nexus 7 tab.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering when the new iPhone 5 comes out if the new Lifeproof case will a better quality. Since the iPhone is suppose to have double flash. Like the screen, call quality and speaker should be better since Otterbox has bought them? Time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No iPad's on the agenda? So is there gonna be another event just for iPad's this year? I was hoping the new iPad mini would be announced so I can decide between that and the new Nexus 7 tab.
I don't work for Apple so I can't say for sure, but I am pretty confident in saying that there will be a new iPad announcement this year. I'm thinking it could be in Oct. if nothing is announced on Sep. 10th.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Interesting…Apple's invites always have hidden meanings. Most obviously the colored bubbles would be representing the iPhone 5c.

But what I'm wondering is if the word "brighten" might refer to better low light photography.

I was thinking that they might also be referring to the new Brighter look that iOS 7 brings with it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I can't wait for the event either there is so much to come. There is ofcourse the iPhone 5s and 5c that will be insane to see the colors, any new hardware, the prices, etc. Then there is iOS 7 I'm stuck on beta 6 so I'm dying for the GM and then ofcourse it will almost be time for the public release it's all just very exciting :)

soodmanhar

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait for the event either there is so much to come. There is ofcourse the iPhone 5s and 5c that will be insane to see the colors, any new hardware, the prices, etc. Then there is iOS 7 I'm stuck on beta 6 so I'm dying for the GM and then ofcourse it will almost be time for the public release it's all just very exciting :)

Will IOS7 for general public also be available on 10

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods