Question on if my copy of beta 6 is legit..
Okay so I had a friend set me up for ios 7 beta five and I know I'm not a developer so the copy was for free obviously and not from apples website. My question is when beta six came out and asked me to update my software over the air, does that now put a legit version of ios 7 on my phone? I'm on beta six now. I'm just wondering if I should downgrade to ios 6 before the release of ios 7 because I really don't want issues down the road.
- 08-25-2013, 11:29 PM #2
Re: Question on if my copy of beta 6 is legit..
If you download the final iOS7 from Apple or wherever, you can install that in the same manner you first installed the beta and everything will be fine.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone 6; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 08-26-2013, 04:20 AM #3
- 08-26-2013, 05:22 PM #4
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 71Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:49 PM
- By erikamonkey in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:16 PM
- By Cheng Qian in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:34 PM
- By JustMe'D in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:29 AM
- By ShaneBunting in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:45 PM