Question on if my copy of beta 6 is legit..

ConnorBowden

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I had a friend set me up for ios 7 beta five and I know I'm not a developer so the copy was for free obviously and not from apples website. My question is when beta six came out and asked me to update my software over the air, does that now put a legit version of ios 7 on my phone? I'm on beta six now. I'm just wondering if I should downgrade to ios 6 before the release of ios 7 because I really don't want issues down the road.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you download the final iOS7 from Apple or wherever, you can install that in the same manner you first installed the beta and everything will be fine.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I had a friend set me up for ios 7 beta five and I know I'm not a developer so the copy was for free obviously and not from apples website. My question is when beta six came out and asked me to update my software over the air, does that now put a legit version of ios 7 on my phone? I'm on beta six now. I'm just wondering if I should downgrade to ios 6 before the release of ios 7 because I really don't want issues down the road.

If u updated to beta 6 without any issue then you should be fine I wouldn't worry

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW