Safely removing device from portal
I have a few friends testing my app on iOS 7 and I've finished testing for the most part. I would like to take them off of my devices list in the Portal. When will I be able to do this safely with out bricking their devices?
Thanks for your help!
FYI: I'm new developer (started back in October), so I have never had experiences with beta releases.
- 08-24-2013, 11:37 AM #2
- 08-24-2013, 05:17 PM #3
- 08-25-2013, 05:17 PM #4
Re: Safely removing device from portal
like Alli said you don't get the slits back when devices are removed so there really is no point to take them off. Unless you wont be testing with them again in the future. If that is the case wait till GM or public release like was said.
- By Fausty82 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2016, 07:28 AM
- By catwoman66 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:04 PM
- By Bruins_CCH_4 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:00 PM
- By mheletz in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:49 AM