Taps talk pro update for ios 7

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys i just updated tapatalk 2 and wow it works seamlessly. No issues. No crashes. Im pretty impressed. I'm admire the new features the new welcome screen and how they changed the ui.
What's your take on the update with iOS 7??
Any problems ? Pros and cons ??

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2 pro

NickVidamour

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys i just updated tapatalk 2 and wow it works seamlessly. No issues. No crashes. Im pretty impressed. I'm admire the new features the new welcome screen and how they changed the ui.
What's your take on the update with iOS 7??
Any problems ? Pros and cons ??

Mine updated and crashed twice removing both forums I'd subscribed too. Once added back in however it seemed to work ok.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^ Off topic posts have been removed.... I hope Tapatalk does an update to support iOS 7 if that is what is needed to fix the crash issues.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
It's weird because the latest tapatalk pro, crashes constantly on my iPhone 5, beta 6 of ios 7

Mine too! Every time that up post, it says sent and then, I get this and my post doesn't show up

Hope this goes through

e9a9yhuz.jpg

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
^ Off topic posts have been removed.... I hope Tapatalk does an update to support iOS 7 if that is what is needed to fix the crash issues.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

They will when it's publicly available, it doesn't crash on iOS 6.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I get occassional crashes with the new Tapatalk update on beta 6 too. Either on startup or swiping pages in a thread can trigger it. But it's inconsistent.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
They will when it's publicly available, it doesn't crash on iOS 6.

It has for me with iOS 6 on my iPad Mini twice already. Each time it occurred I was swiping from one page to another. I've read on other forums that it does seem to be more frequent on devices that are running iOS 7, though.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It has for me with iOS 6 on my iPad Mini twice already. Each time it occurred I was swiping from one page to another. I've read on other forums that it does seem to be more frequent on devices that are running iOS 7, though.

Hmm ok. Have you grabbed the latest update?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Tapatalk V2.2 is the latest version and the one that I'm currently running.

If it's still crashing the only other thing I could suggest is performing a clean install of the app. If that doesn't work, maybe a later update will fix those problems.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If it's still crashing the only other thing I could suggest is performing a clean install of the app. If that doesn't work, maybe a later update will fix those problems.

Thanks. I've already tried clean install which didn't work. I can wait for the update. Usually the TT Developers are pretty quick with their updates when there are known issues. :)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I get occassional crashes with the new Tapatalk update on beta 6 too. Either on startup or swiping pages in a thread can trigger it. But it's inconsistent.

Mmm. What iPhone are you using?
In using an iPhone 5 with beta 6. No issues what's so evert but battery life. What I would do is delete it off your phone then reinstall

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice