Can i safely use ios 7 without a developer acct or registered UDID?

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Neither do I and it's working fine. Just don't reset the iPhone in iOS 7 and you should be good. You can always go back to 6.1.4 or earlier if you had your ssh blobs saved.

Jumoke Bolanle

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
There are ways, which aren't worth sharing, so the best idea is to stay on iOS 6 until they roll out the official release that will lack the many bugs that the beta's include.

cp7

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Neither do I and it's working fine. Just don't reset the iPhone in iOS 7 and you should be good. You can always go back to 6.1.4 or earlier if you had your ssh blobs saved.

LOL ssh blobs?

And no you don't need your SHSH blogs to downgrade to 6.1.4 as Apple is still signing that firmware.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have had ios 7 since the first beta 1 came out and have always been able to get passed the activation screen. If you already have it on your phone without the UDID considering were already on beta 6, i think your safe enough.

TLO201

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
it is safe to have it but if u restore it for anyreason it will say it cant be activated just put into recovery mode and re install 6.1.4.. otherwise ur fine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner