iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having problems playing music while, say, walking around? I have played music through the Music app and through Spotify and whenever I have my phone in my pocket, the track pauses or skips to the next song or goes back to the previous song. It also sometimes activates Voice Commands or Siri. It seems like as I walk, the music controls on the lock screen (or is it lockscreen?) get pressed by my leg inside my pocket.

I've tried everything from clicking the Home button to only show the Time (instead of the music controls) to disabling Voice Commands and Siri and nothing seems to work.

I'm on an iPhone 5.

Anyone else? Or am I just going nuts? :)

I had this happen. In my case, I was putting my phone in my pocket without clicking the 'power button' first to effectively shut off the screen. Even though my spotify app wasn't open on the screen, something was happening. Either the app was getting triggered to open, or the control center was getting activited (and it has song controls within it as well). Either way, once I began shutting the screen off completely prior to placing in my pocket I no longer had this issue.

justinkk2005

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else still having the AT&T signal bug? Always shows full signal even in low signal areas? I hope this isn't something ridiculous AT&T got apple to do like when the 3G indicator was changed to 4G.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Actually I've already done reboot.
But a few day later, it will become NOT smooth. (Notification, Control center, Swipe home screen and Spotlight swipe down.
Or Have any one absolute clean Wired Memory?

you're going to have to expect behaviour like that especially since you're using older hardware. I've gotten low memory warnings on my iPhone 5 in past betas so considering you have even less memory you'll have hitches. So I'd say wait until GM or you can just use it and ignore the not so smooth transitions.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
iPad mini iOS 7 beta 6 still having all my iCloud services randomly turned to off causing contacts to disappear and other annoyances. I have to turn them back on and reboot to get stuff to show up again. iPhone 5 has been fine though.

Stevenojobs

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 has a horrible bug on iOs 7 beta 6 ! When you use the gesture to go back to the home screen with 5 finger pinch, it really often shows a blank screen and you have to reboot

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
If I take a picture with the stock photo app and apply one of the filters. I transfer it to my PC and the filter is no longer applied.

johnirwin02

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Having problems updating contacts on all 3 devices....iPhone 5, iPad3, iPad Mini....

When I got to edit my contacts (I have over 2,600) goes into edit mode. When i scroll down to around the "ADD URL" the contact app goes back to the home screen. I am trying to get to the bottom of the screen to edit notes and to add links. if you are having problems please email me.

Also, when using SIRI in the car with Blue tooth SIRI goes all the way to the point of saying dialing phone number BUT it goes dead and never actually dials the number. When I go into the phone app to recent calls it shows the call. If i tap to make the call again the call goes through. If i manually go to contacts or the phone app and select the phone number to call in the contact the call goes through just fine. iPhone 5. This is the second iPhone 5 I had. I also had a problem with iOs 6 where SERI didnt actually heare my request or sometimes went blank on the request. Dialing out worked just great with Android before I switched

isaac3232

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey
I got an unexpected shutdown, the phone didn't react whet I tried to unlock it , the screen stayed off. Did it happen to someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

HeyKatie

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
System services isn't working for me. I'll turn almost everything off for cellular data use, close out then go back into cellular and everything will be turned back on. I hope it'll be fixed in GM.

Stevenojobs

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Try a clean install.

I don't think it have something to do with that i really often do clean install, and don't have so much app (as soon as i don't use one, i delete it), but i will try...

Apple have to hurry if everybody say that iOs 7 must be presented in one week, they should release the GM for at least one week to see if there's still a lot of bug... What do you think ?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't think it have something to do with that i really often do clean install, and don't have so much app (as soon as i don't use one, i delete it), but i will try...

Apple have to hurry if everybody say that iOs 7 must be presented in one week, they should release the GM for at least one week to see if there's still a lot of bug... What do you think ?

It won't be presented to the public in a week. The GM is the final developer build prior to it being released to the public.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Those using. Spotify may want to hold off on the new update out today. It completely disabled my app. May just be me but a reset did not fix it for me. Just an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods