iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

everno

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
It seems as though the new update has issues with AT&T LTE. When My LTE is turned on... I get the No Service at the top left of the phone. I get AT&T full signal when I turn off LTE. I was getting LTE coverage with the last beta where I am at.

Is anyone else experiencingthis?

mtbenti

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
on Beta 6, in the Videos App, it's only showing me old music video purchases, Not seeing any of my movies or tv shows in "iTunes in the Cloud"

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
on Beta 6, in the Videos App, it's only showing me old music video purchases, Not seeing any of my movies or tv shows in "iTunes in the Cloud"

Strange all mine show but wish I could stream movies like a Apple TV vs downloading them

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I noticed with this update, the iMore forum hasn't crashed on me once since updating. I'm finally able to browse the forum from my iOS 7 iPhone 5 without it crashing or freezing the app on me. Yay beta 6.

Other than that I don't really notice anything else.

What's up with the unlock sound? I hope they're working on a new sound to install on the next iOS 7 update. Possibly beta 7 within the next week or 2?

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I noticed with this update, the iMore forum hasn't crashed on me once since updating. I'm finally able to browse the forum from my iOS 7 iPhone 5 without it crashing or freezing the app on me. Yay beta 6.

Other than that I don't really notice anything else.

What's up with the unlock sound? I hope they're working on a new sound to install on the next iOS 7 update. Possibly beta 7 within the next week or 2?

Yeah. I miss the unlock sound. I've gotten used to it already but still want it back ASAP LoL

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

mhakhot

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
ios7b6bug.jpg
The beta 5 and 6 still have shown icon incorrect.
Example: Calendar icon but its picture shows other icon. (Label name still shows Calendar)
I use iPhone 4. This bug is not often occurred.
I hope it shall be fixed in GM version. (Please)

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Again you have to download the Config file. Extract it. Then email the file to yourself.

Open file via iPhone.

Choose install.

Then go to Settings>Music> Reset Library

​Reboot.

mtbenti

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Strange all mine show but wish I could stream movies like a Apple TV vs downloading them

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

It would stream for me on betas 1-5.. Never downloaded to my device movies or tv episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro