iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Well on the most recent beta, my battery life has been very good. Also a lot of the software issues have been solved. No random glitches anymore and very little app crashes.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/24/ugu2eme6.jpg

This picture was taken with wifi on the whole time, 3G, and GPS on. Had Carat, Rogers Smart Usage and the weather app all using GPS. I'm impressed with the usage and the battery life.

Sent from my Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

Glad your getting good battery life but it don't count if it's been plugged in :) lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Glad your getting good battery life but it don't count if it's been plugged in :) lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

I was testing out if iOS 7 could still distinguish 3rd party chargers when their not plugged in, and it can still tell.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Well on the most recent beta, my battery life has been very good. Also a lot of the software issues have been solved. No random glitches anymore and very little app crashes.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/24/ugu2eme6.jpg

This picture was taken with wifi on the whole time, 3G, and GPS on. Had Carat, Rogers Smart Usage and the weather app all using GPS. I'm impressed with the usage and the battery life.

Hey guys!how to fix frozen when finished call or incoming calls?on IP4,4S..

That's good battery life with wi if enabled the whole day. I don't get close to those figures. Mine is between 5 hours or 6 max a day.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2 pro

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
And a complete cycle pretty much.

vazy7eqa.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I really hope there is a beta 7 because there are many outstanding bugs much less the new ones I've experienced in beta 6. I'm just not confident the bugs will all be worked out by GM time.

beta 6
"x" on icons being deleted have some type of messed up shading
Podcast says 3 downloads but show only 2
Notes doesn't go back to a list of notes it shows folders and when it's clicked it stays in the note wihtout any way of changing the note

Attachments

• IMG_6929.PNG
    IMG_6929.PNG
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_6930.PNG
    IMG_6930.PNG
    126.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_6939.PNG
    IMG_6939.PNG
    303.4 KB · Views: 104

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I really hope there is a beta 7 because there are many outstanding bugs much less the new ones I've experienced in beta 6. I'm just not confident the bugs will all be worked out by GM time.

beta 6
"x" on icons being deleted have some type of messed up shading
Podcast says 3 downloads but show only 2
Notes doesn't go back to a list of notes it shows folders and when it's clicked it stays in the note wihtout any way of changing the note

Monday is the absolute last day apple will release a beta 7, if they don't then the GM is 100% next

ConnorBowden

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Okay I have a question. If I downloaded beta five of ios7 for free like a lot of people do without a UDID, when I upgraded OTA is beta six a legitimate version from Apple? I just want to be sure in the end I have the legit ios 7 so I won't have issues later on.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Okay I have a question. If I downloaded beta five of ios7 for free like a lot of people do without a UDID, when I upgraded OTA is beta six a legitimate version from Apple? I just want to be sure in the end I have the legit ios 7 so I won't have issues later on.

What??? Lol. If it comes OTA, it's legit.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
No. Apple still doesn't have your uuid registered in the developer program so they could technically brick your phone. Did the beta 6 come from Apple OTA? Yes. But it's still not legit unless you have your uuid registered.

They can't brick your phone. It will just make unusable with the you must register screen. You just put into recovery and iTunes will install current iOS.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

tombigbee88

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having problems playing music while, say, walking around? I have played music through the Music app and through Spotify and whenever I have my phone in my pocket, the track pauses or skips to the next song or goes back to the previous song. It also sometimes activates Voice Commands or Siri. It seems like as I walk, the music controls on the lock screen (or is it lockscreen?) get pressed by my leg inside my pocket.

I've tried everything from clicking the Home button to only show the Time (instead of the music controls) to disabling Voice Commands and Siri and nothing seems to work.

I'm on an iPhone 5.

Anyone else? Or am I just going nuts? :)

mhakhot

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
eveqada4.jpg

I use iPhone 4.
(iOS 7 beta 6)
It's often stopped while swipe.
It's NOT smooth swipe again.
How to fix it or wait for GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts