iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that since updating to iOS 7, my phone when plugged into iTunes never changes the battery charging indicator to charged. Such as HT1476--charging_charged-001-en.png even when I leave my phone on the charger for hours and never touch it

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It stays at 99% and as soon as you take it off the charger it jumps to 100%

Not mine it charges to 100% then says 100% charged. The lightning bolt used to flash while charging then stay persistent when fully charged.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My only problem is with the Find My iPhone app. It starts and I can type in the password, etc, but when the map shows, the app stops and I go to the home screen. Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?
Any thoughts or help?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My only problem is with the Find My iPhone app. It starts and I can type in the password, etc, but when the map shows, the app stops and I go to the home screen. Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?
Any thoughts or help?

There is a updated version on dev site that's why the current version crashes

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
There's an updated version of FMI? Where can we get that? Btw, the iMore Forums app crashes too.

As I said above its on the dev site you have to manually install it .. Once ios 7 is released then apps will be updated until then hang tight

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Something I noticed not sure if anybody else did also ... If you updated a contact say they changed there number .. You go to text that person it would still show the old number also even thou it is not in your contacts ..
Well now when u see the old number pop up you can press the info on it and there is a option to delete from recent .

localhost8080

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
It seems the same as the old beta for me
Though it might be a little faster on my 4s.
Ipad mini is still the same - some third party apps still have issues (to be expected).
It seems to be the apps tht have custom user interfaces that have the issues (ebay, linkedin, etc)

sent from tapatalk on bluestacks on a mac :D

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I did the reset media library but now my music library is gone on my iphone. Is it supposed wipe it out? Do I simply need to do a sync? Can someone please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73