OTA Beta 5 Activation Error
I apologize if this has been discussed before but being I am at work and time crunched I shall make it short. My fiance has her iPhone 5 on iOS 7 beta 4 and has the notification for the update to beta 5. What I want to know is will she run into the Activation Error most run into when doing the update OTA? The device is defintly registered with my developer ID but we continue to run into this issue. If she will she plans on just leaving it on beta 4 but I felt I should inquire at least for knowledge purposes.
Thanks in advance.
- 08-12-2013, 11:29 AM #2
Re: OTA Beta 5 Activation Error
I've not experienced any activation errors upgrading OTA. The thing about leaving it on beta4 is that it will expire, and cease to function eventually - so it must be updated before that happens...
Add: This may help those with activation errors: How to fix activation errors on iPhone after an installation of iOS 7 beta | iMore
Last edited by kch50428; 08-12-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Add
- By briankeith513 in forum iOS 7Replies: 22Last Post: 08-14-2013, 05:37 PM
- By tuffy100 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2013, 01:13 PM
- By eastbayrae in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:05 AM
- By simonjhardy in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2013, 06:33 PM
- By olivercorb in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2013, 02:50 PM