Activation Issue...Device Isn't Registered error
Just this morning added the UDID for my iPad Mini to the dev portal, but when I'm coming to instal Beta 5 onto it, it's telling me my device isn't registered.
This is the first time I'm installing iOS7 onto this device, and was wondering if anyone knows of any issues that might cause this?
(Is this related to the current security lock downs that Apple have in place?)
- 08-08-2013, 10:01 AM #2
Re: Activation Issue...Device Isn't Registered error
I can confirm, that Apple developer telephone support is shocking!!
Still not activating... Plus I've wasted about 3 slots on my dev account removing and reading the UDID....!!
- 08-08-2013, 07:33 PM #4
- By JDabney in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:25 AM
- By Iosnation in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:37 PM
- By Rodrigo Nunes in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:17 PM
- By PubRickRan in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:49 PM
- By Peligro911 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:08 PM