Hi! I'm new here. I just bought my first ever iphone (iphone 5) few months back and I now I find it difficult to imagine how I managed to survive this long without an iphone! To be honest, there isn't a lot that I miss from Android - except for the haptic feedback. I thought it was a neat little thing and I wish the iphone had it (without having to jailbreak). Is there any chance IOS 7 would include haptic feedback? Thanks and have a good day!
- 08-06-2013, 04:50 PM #2
- 08-06-2013, 05:15 PM #3
- By John Yester in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 25Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Imagus in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 8Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:40 PM
- By Embiema in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2013, 03:06 PM
- By phoenixgs in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2013, 10:45 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2013, 09:18 AM