iPhone 4S iOS 7 beta 4 won't charge or connect

JoshLassette

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I need help with my iPhone 4S on iOS 7 beta 4
First if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I apologize. I've not done this before.
I have iOS 7 and when I try to connect it to the charger, wall, computer, and anything else (I've tried countless different cables from friends and family), it won't charge. It's almost dead and I want to downgrade back to iOS 6, but it won't connect.
The long and short of it is I need to be able to charge it again or downgrade to iOS 6 so it will.
It won't connect in DFU or Recovery Mode either.
Also, I believe it's a software problem and not a hardware problem because they mostly all work on my iPod fine. Also, when I connect to Windows or Mac, it says that there's an unrecognized USB device. And even though it says it's unrecognized, it at least sees it...
Please help. Much thanks

JoshLassette

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
No, it doesn't. Unfortunately.
However, interestingly, even though it doesn't show the charging icon, I left it plugged in all night and it's almost 100% full battery after I left it plugged up

Tru Blu

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem as you. I brought my iphone 5 into the Apple Store Genius bar today. Apparently this is a problem they're aware of but there no solution to it. They told me to wait until Apple release another software update.
My iphone was charging through a wall adapter and through my mophie case but I had 20% battery left. But now since it ran out it's not charging either.

flyking

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem with my 4s after I did ios 8 update my wall charger would not work however the cable I had in my pc would recharge the phone so I switch out this cable which was the original cable to the one in the wall which I got off the I net and it charged fine never had a problem with either cable until update hope this helps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen