- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Changing Back to ios 6 from ios 7
today I tried out the new beta ios7 software on my 4s and It was good but I wanted to change back to ios 6 and went to go to reset all of my phone and did so, when I plugged my phone into iTunes to restore from backup my phone said activation error and said that this device is not registered as part of the iphone developer program and now my phone is stuck on the page and is unusable and I cannot even restart a new phone and it has been picked up by iTunes but says the same thing on my computer as my phone Please someone help me with this issue.
- 08-04-2013, 07:23 AM #2
- 08-04-2013, 09:12 AM #3
- 08-04-2013, 12:54 PM #4
Re: Changing Back to ios 6 from ios 7
Sounds like your a unauthorized user of the beta program. This will get you back to iOS 6.
1. Turn the iPhone ON
2. CONNECT it to the dock
3. Make sure iTunes is open so you'll know when it enters DFU mode
4. HOLD the Power button AND the Home button for 10 seconds
5. RELEASE only the Power button and continue to hold the Home button
6. WAIT until iTunes recognizes the phone in recovery mode and then restore.
- 08-04-2013, 01:00 PM #5
Re: Changing Back to ios 6 from ios 7Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 08-05-2013, 04:37 AM #6
Re: Changing Back to ios 6 from ios 7Veizon iPhone 6, 128GB Space Gray
iPad Mini 16GB Black
iPod 4 64GB Black
My CrackBerry Marketplace feedback!!
- By hockey1299 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:25 PM
- By Yaantey Yaameen in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:12 AM
- By fawazdaghlas in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Dannyrs75 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2013, 09:05 AM