Calendar syncing issue
I didn't take notice right away after iOS 7 was installed on my device, but my wife said the calendar events that I loaded on my device were no longer displaying on her calendar. We use the same iTunes account and have the calendar sync turned on in iCloud. She is still using iOS 6.1.4.
Anyone know why this would be happening? Is it because we are running different iOS's?
- 07-29-2013, 08:40 PM #2
Re: Calendar syncing issue
I tried turning off and turning back on the calendar sync in iCloud on each phone, but that didn't work.
I was just messing with my phone (iOS 7) and clicked "edit" on the event that is showing on my phones calendar and not on my wife's and just clicked save without making any changes. The event then popped up on my wife's calendar on her phone.
It's a fix but unsure why they all disappeared in the first place.
- 07-29-2013, 09:03 PM #4
- By kez6670 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:06 AM
- By jenil_295 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:49 AM
- By avalon69 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2013, 01:11 PM
- By baayers in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-30-2013, 04:37 PM
- By oscarcanada in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:22 PM