iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
also i've noticed Instagram is now not allowing me to add new photos. crashes every time i tap the camera button

UNLESS you press and HOLD the camera button. then it works

justinkk2005

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
signal for me has been vastly exaggerated. I have an AT&T iPad 4th gen and after installing beta 4, it shows full signal everywhere... even in areas that AT&T has little to no service. I can reboot, put it in airplane mode, or whatever and it still does this. I know it's not a network enhancement because now that i'm back on iOS 6 with my iPad... the signal is normal. Is anyone else having this issue?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I would say Bets 5 releases next Monday 1pm EST since Beta 4 got delayed.

I doubt it. Developer preview 4 was released on time, so maybe beta 4 wasn't supposed to come out last week. They say two more betas and the GM and usually the last beta and GM have a longer distance between releases.

One week isn't enough time to report and fix bugs.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it. Developer preview 4 was released on time, so maybe beta 4 wasn't supposed to come out last week. They say two more betas and the GM and usually the last beta and GM have a longer distance between releases.

One week isn't enough time to report and fix bugs.

But the Mavericks and iOS betas have been releasing at the same time for each release.

ValentCheung

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
1) Status bar may go landscape after quitting an app in landscape mode to Springboard.
2) EarPods remote control doesn't work for Play/Pause/Forward/Backward.
3) Becomes black while the animation of rating option and complete album option is occurring, in Music app.
4) App icon may not go away along with its thumbnail, when two or three apps are swiped out simultaneously, at multitasking panel.
5) iCloud music sometimes cannot be played, and consequently leads to stored music unplayable as well. Temporary solution is to quit Music app, launch, quit again.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
probably mentioned before but skipping/pausing songs via the earpods isn't working for me. that's really the only remaining flaw that I can detect. runs smoothly, to this day zero crashes. iOS7 (beta) is really growing on me.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
A couple things I noticed...

First, there is now (unless I missed it before, which is totally possible), an attachment button in the email for pics and videos. To access it, simply long press as if to copy/paste and slide over to the option on the pop up bar. Pretty cool. Now, if they'll just include documents, the iphone just popped up further as my business unit.

That's been there since iOS 6.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Been seeing some crazy signal fluctuation with this build... Lot's of 1x's vs were I would normally see 3G or even LTE... Seems the radio does not update as fast..

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yikes. You're right. Haha.

"Annnnnd the whiff!!!!" - Harry Doyle, "Major League"

A couple things I noticed...

First, there is now (unless I missed it before, which is totally possible), an attachment button in the email for pics and videos. To access it, simply long press as if to copy/paste and slide over to the option on the pop up bar. Pretty cool. Now, if they'll just include documents, the iphone just popped up further as my business unit.

After all this time I had no idea this feature existed, so thanks for mentioning it!!

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Only noticeable issue for me is Bluetooth. My jawbone era will sync but no sounds work. I do a hard reset fixes for some time. Doing this about 4 times a day

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Stevenojobs

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Maybe i'll ask this question because i'm not a developer but i don't understand how can so many things can be screwed up after all thoses years and built a strong iOs 6, they didn't rewrite EVERY single line of the OS... And you can say a lot of things but the major update is graphic.. So don't shoot at me it's just an interrogation, not a critic or something else...

P.S: An iOs 7 beta 4 user

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods